The black EZ Jib from EZ FX is a user friendly jib arm, suitable for field, studio, or multi camera productions. This lightweight, easy to set up jib provides 7′ of vertical camera lift, an arm length of 4′, and supports cameras up to 50 lb. It offers a wide range of camera movement producing smooth floating camera shots and simulated dolly moves. It can also be used to quickly frame up the camera into an infinite number of angles for still shots and save valuable production time.
- The self-leveling invertible camera platform supports a wide range of camera formats and offers under slung camera mount option. The stabilizer mount (not included) allows you to do tripod-style shots directly from the jib without removing the camera from the jib. The EZ FX Handle (available separately) is a manual pan/tilt controller that allows you to produce compound jib shots with 4 different camera movements (lift, rotation, pan and tilt).
- Lightweight compact and portable
- Supports all camera formats
- Self-leveling invertible camera platform for under sling mode
- Drag adjustments for lift and rotation
- Stabilizer mount for tripod-style shots
- EZ FX handle for manual pan/tilt control
- Converts into longer, event-style camera crane via extension kits (not included)
- Supports CRT and LCD monitoring options